I joined DeviantArt in 2005. I've been a member for 10 years.
It's japanese for "I'm scary". I was interested in manga and Japanese culture.
Curious, kind, disciplined
My first deviation was a photo - "Bridge - Italy".
Poetry, prose and photography
Painting and drawing.
"The Art of Sarcasm" by LordOfTheGeeks
Drawings and paintings (surreal and abstract)
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
I like a lot of people. Right now it's probably Betteo and jhsavoldelli
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
A lot of people, however, I'm afraid they'd find me pretty boring. I can spend hours working on something and my interests are very limited. Petrova or chrisgranger maybe.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
Their comments have made my writing better.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Camera and pen.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
In front of my computer. I prefer to be alone and work with background music.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
From first finding and fooling around in the shoutbox. There I found a lot of nice people.